Who is Go Farr Creative!?
Go Farr Creative! is Michael Farr’s creative professional practice. I provide graphic design services that strive for greater than excellence for your creative/marketing needs. As a business, you expect value at cost. I will deliver.
What are the services that Go Farr Creative! provides?
I specialize in: Logo & Identity, Packaging Design, and Illustration.
Who does Go Farr Creative! serves?
I serve small businesses and startups in the Food & Restaurant, Music, Tech, and Clothing/Fashion spaces.
Don’t fit the above criteria? No problem! Email me at Go Farr Creative! for specialized requests.
Graphic Design’s Crucial Impact on Business:
Graphic design is indispensable to your business. It will be a visual aide in brand/audience relationship realization. Graphic design speaks volumes without words. Who are you? What do you do? What do you provide your consumers? Imagery will convey these messages in a lasting experiential way. This is why industry giants such as Apple and Google use graphic design to promote an assortment of products. Savvy businesses know the value of their graphic designers and the meaningful impact their work has upon the intended audience.
I vary my process based on the situation and better effectiveness as I find it. Yet there are three key elements I strive to maintain at the core of my expertise:
I’ll get to know your business at the base level. I’ll learn about your competitors, I’ll look into your audience.
I am going to interview you systematically for the best information I need to produce top results.
The madness to my method, where ideas and concepts spring to life.
I listen to your constructive criticism and requests to deliver a tailor-made product just for you and your audience.
- Name: Michael Farr.
- Location: Nashville, TN.
- Favorite Typeface: Futura Medium.
- Inspired by Designers: Milton Glaser, Paul Rand, & Emory Douglas.
- Currently Reading/Listening: Creative Strategy and the Business of Design by Douglas Davis
- Previous Read: Inside the Business of Graphic Design by Catharine Fishel & The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
- Plan to Read: The Stuff of Thought by Steven Pinker
- Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
- Current Like: “Sailor Moon – Moonlight Densetsu / Star Locket Theme (Harp Cover)” by Harpsona.
(The only constant is change.)